Comparison of Pluses and Minuses
According to the next advantages, the arm is absolutely the best place for getting a tattoo for the following reasons:
- It may be transformed not that easy (in comparison with hips or back).
- It looks cool in combination with your clothes.
- Arm tattoos help to highlight your strong arms and muscules.
- If you wanna get attention from people around you, then your arm tattoo will become a good helper for this aim.
- Small tattoos, as well as large ones look really great on the arms.
- Arm tattoos go awesome with both genders.
Nevertheless, there are some minuses you should notice before getting your arm tattoo. Let’s have a look at them:
- If you gain weight easily then your arm tattoo can be transformed a little bit in a short time.
- The arm is a zone we show in the warm periods of the year. Because of the impact of sun, your tattoo may lose the brightness of its colours.
- If you don’t want to show your tattoo (or you’re not allowed to do it because of your job) it can be hard to hide it. Especially if you don’t like clothes with long sleeves.
- It’s painful to remove a tattoo from your arm. Frankly speaking, the process of removal is really painful in general whatever part of body a tattoo is put onto.
If you’re sure you want and need an arm tattoo, then the minuses above have no meaning for you.
Pain Level of Getting And Removing An Arm Tattoo
The arm is a large part of your body. If we want to speak about the pain level of getting a tattoo, here we should divide it into several zones:
- Wrist. The wrist has pretty thin skin and that’s why the level of pain there is pretty high. Especially when we’re talking about big pieces of a tattoo.
- Forearm. The forearm has a middle pain level. But it still gets harder to tolerate pain on it when the process of getting a tattoo lasts more than 1 hour.
- Biceps. This is probably one of the best parts of your arm for getting a tattoo. It’s pretty fine to get it here and people usually feel ok even if the process of getting the tattoo lasts a long time.
- Triceps. Women especially have very gentle skin here, which makes the process of getting a tattoo in this area really painful.
The exact pain levels can be named only individually. Some people have a good pain threshold can tolerate high levels of pain, while some don’t. Also, the big things to consider are the thickness of your skin and the size of the tattoo you wanna get.
Arm Tattoo: Ideas For Men And Women
What pictures are more popular among boys and girls? Let’s have a look at the next tattoo ideas and their meanings.
Girl’s Arm Tattoos
- Flowers are probably the best variant of tattoo for women. Flowers symbolize innocence and romantic personality. You may choose different kinds of flowers and combine them in your own way.
- Letters or quotes can be made by themselves or as a part of the whole tattoo. Put in it your own meaning by choosing different fonts or languages for your tattoo.
- Tattoos connected with your interests can show your personality and help you to find new friends. Music, hair-dressing, books or something else – you may consider everything you like.
- Ethnic symbols have a meaning of the strong power of our nature and its world. A person having such a tattoo can be superstitious or maybe believes in ghousts.
- Wings are the most popular female symbol of freedom. Getting wings or birds as a tattoo shows that you are open-minded and have no frames.
Boy’s Arm Tattoos
- Tribal styles of tattoos show the power and strength of personality. Also, it may highlight the curls of your muscles.
- Crosses can mean something religious. If you believe in god,a tattoo with a cross may show it. But sometimes it has a meaning of the power of the spirit.
- Watches have a meaning of not having endless times. Life may end very soon a person with a watch tattoo may want to say this . Usually, people decorate watches with flowers or skulls.
- Pieces of art as a tattoo show that this man is interested in art or probably works in this sphere. Also, it means this person is wise and thoughtful.
- Skulls are a symbol of decay. It means that man has difficult times, but was strong enough to go further and fight with the troubles of this life.
Take Care Of Your Tattoo In A Proper Way
To keep the design and quality of your tattoo you should take care of it in a proper way. Some special rules for taking care of your arm tattoo are shown below:
- Try not to spend a lot of time in the sunshine or use strong sunscreen! Don’t forget about this rule, especially when it’s hot outside.
- Try to avoid going to the bathhouses or do it less often. The same advice applies to go to different swimming pools.
- Don’t touch or scratch your tattoo, especially in the first 10 days after getting it. After this, you should still be careful with touching it!
- If your tattoo hurts, tell your tattoo master!
Your master should provide you with special instructions explaining how to take care of your arm tattoo. Read this carefully and follow the rules because not only the quality of your tattoo but also your health depends on it!
Famous People With Tattoos on Their Arms
1. Adam Levine.
3. Miley Syrus.
The 25 Best Gorilla Tattoos & Designs
Are you looking for some inspiration on the best gorilla tattoos to get inked? When it comes to gorillas DNA,...
The 25 Best Marvel Tattoos & Designs
Are you looking for some inspiration on the best Marvel tattoos to get inked? Marvel superheroes are the world’s most...
The 25 Best Simpsons Tattoos & Designs
Are you looking for some inspiration on the best Simpsons tattoos to get inked? The Simpsons have inspired a lot...
The 25 Best Family Guy Tattoos & Designs
Are you looking for some inspiration on the best Family Guy tattoos to get inked? Good old-fashioned Family Guy values...
The 25 Best Cheshire Cat Tattoos You’ll Immediately Adore
A Cheshire Cat Tattoo is one of the more popular fairy-tale-like tattoo series for both guys and girls. There are...