Wrist tattoos are a great tattoo addition for first-timers. This area is small, so any wrist tattoo ideas that you might have will be just a small sized one too. These tattoos can give you an idea of how it might feel to ink a tattoo that small, preparing you to ink tattoos in bigger sizes later on.
Tattoos on the Wrist for the Brave Ladies and Guys
Most of all, clients determine a place for a tattoo even before design and color. Once the wrist area is selected, well, here’s to cool wrist tattoos that you can show off with a flick of your wrists! Let’s take a look at some of the best wrist tattoo ideas that we have in store for you.
1. A Bunny Wrist Tattoo Design
Here’s an idea for cool wrist tattoos – make it based on a geometric design. Any creatures can look good in geometric style, especially docile ones like a little bunny!
2. Matching Wrist Tattoo Ideas
Since a typical wrist tattoo is so tiny, you don’t need to worry too much before you ink a matching wrist tattoo with a friend or a partner. It’s just an adorable addition!
3. A Lower Wrist Tattoo Design
What do you think about a wrist tattoo like this one? It’s just a little heart with a heartbeat – but it’s so dainty and beautiful!
4. A Brush of Colors
A small wrist tattoo like this one can be an elegant choice for the ladies. It would have its own meanings – but only the wearer will know just what this little brush stroke means!
5. A Lotus Design
If you want something peace-related, how about inking a multi-colored lotus tattoo just like this beautiful piece? It looks good, and you can feel good looking at it too!
6. Girl under the Umbrella
Tattoo on the wrist of the girl – the girl under an umbrella
This seemingly-simple wrist tattoo features a girl standing under the umbrella. The details in this tattoo is still amazing though, isn’t it?
7. A View of the Hills
Tattoo on the wrist of the guy – the mountains and the woods
Cool wrist tattoos featuring a view like this one can be inked on both men and women too! After all, it’s not like a view is strictly restricted to a specific gender.
8. A Twig of Flowers
This is a wonderful wrist tattoo idea for young girls and women! A single twig with flowers like this wrist tattoo design can be an elegant choice due to its simplicity.
Wrist tattoo ideas for women include concepts like this one – just a short phrase inked along the length of the wrist. The idea is simple – just pick a short phrase that relates to you and you’re good to go.
10. Minimalist Wrist Tattoo Ideas
Isn’t it wonderful how a simple moon tattoo can look so elegant and beautiful? If you want something simple and fast to ink, you can go for a moon wrist tattoo.
11. Cool Wrist Tattoos with Moon & Infinity Sign
A moon is too simple a tattoo design for you? How about adding an infinity sign to your tattoo? It can carry any meanings that you want to give to it.
12. The Crossover Between Moon & Flower
This graceful wrist tattoo features yet another moon design, but this time there is also a small stalk of flowers accompanying this moon tattoo. This can be one of the wrist tattoo ideas for ladies who want to keep things simple yet feminine.
13. Cool Wrist Tattoos Concept
This sure is a mysterious wrist tattoo to have! There is a pair of eyes gazing straight at you, while its hands seem to hold the moon and stars together.
However, many questions emerge once this decision is made:
Is it painful to do a tattoo?
How to choose one among many ideas.
How to find the best tattoo master.
First of all there are some common reasons that forbid doing a tattoo:
chronic diseases or the period of exacerbation, common cold and fever;
pregnancy or natural feeding period;
alcohol or drug intoxication;
problem with blood-clotting or the cardiovascular system;
if you are minors. It is not a fun for little girls and boys.
Ask yourself, do you want to show tattoo all around or it will visible only for you.
For example, if you made a tattoo on your face it will always attract attention. The variants on your neck or leg can be hidden under the clothes.
Conservative places for tattoos are considered to be the chest, abdomen, wrist, shoulders, back and feet.
Let’s consider some features before you decide where on your wrist toy want to place the tattoo.
1. Anatomic features: On the wrist of many persons veins are located too close to the skin. So there is a fear that the master can damage the vessels, but it is impossible if the experienced professional works. It is especially true for women because with time the skin fades and wrinkles appear.
Tattoo on the wrist in the elderly
2. A theme of drawing: Remember that the wrist is an open area of the body, so any label or image will complement the image and influence the attitude of others to your person. It is not necessary to put cartoon characters even it is cool on photos.
It is better to give preference to rotational figures, in which there is no ambiguity.
Tattoo on the wrist of the girl
3. Practicality: Tattoos can be faded and the contours become blurry influenced by solar radiation, detergents, chlorinated water. Not many masters can update your picture.
4. Pain: It is a quite painful but bearable procedure. There are few nerve endings, so the feeling will not be such as in the area of the armpit or ribs.
5. Laser resurfacing tattoo removal: One of the most popular and effective ways to get rid of unwanted images is wearable tattoo removal laser, allowing virtually “delete” tattoo while avoiding the formation of skin scars. It is a scarcely pleasant procedure.
How to Take Care of Your Newly Done Wrist Tattoo
It takes from 5 days to a month to heal the tattoo on the wrist.
It depends on the characteristics of the pattern and volume. Water should not get in the wound.
During cooking, protect tattoos from contact with a pair or spices. It is undesirable to wear bracelets and watches because you can dislocate the crust and spoil the outline of the image.
Asked if it is painful to do a wrist tattoo, you need to pay attention to the following factors:
1. The qualification of the master: It is the main factor that can influence the process. The master should be able to carry a sketch on the body but besides this, he also should be able to use analgesic ointments. Also be able to apply different types of needles, different types of machines, because all of this affects your senses.
2. Pain threshold: All people have their own level of sensitivity to pain. In any case, if the first time you perceived seriously, the third tattoo won’t bring you much discomfort.
3. Duration of the procedure: The more complex the tattoo, the more time you will need for its implementation. It is hard to draw all details, or to paint a continuous surface, so the artist will need some time to work on the same picture. That is why you should several times visit the tattoo master. In most cases, the soreness of the tattoo procedure on the wrist is about 3/10.
Tattoo on the wrist of the girl – the key and the inscription
Tattoos on The Wrist for Men
Men choose more aggressive figures like a skull,
Tattoo on the wrist of the man – the skull
Tattoo on the wrist of the guy – vulture and skull